1. There are two sealing surfaces of the gate. The sealing surfaces form wedges, and the Angle of wedges varies with valve parameters, usually 5°.
2. wedge gate valve sealing principle is by the wedge on the two sealing face and valve body when the two sealing face wedges, so as to achieve the sealing performance.
3. wedge gate valve can be divided into open and close stem valve (lifting stem gate valve) and dark stem gate valve (rotating stem gate valve) according to the different opening and closing modes driven by the stem.
4. wedge gate valve according to the different gate structure form, can be divided into flexible gate valve and rigid gate valve.
5. The valve body is cast and bolted to the valve cover, and the middle flange is sealed with wound gasket. If the customer has special requirements, it can be connected with metal ring.
6. Smooth channel and small flow coefficient.Sealing surface by medium erosion and erosion is small.
7. The sealing surface adopts alloy steel or hard alloy, with good abrasion resistance and abrasion resistance.
8. the use of flexible graphite packing, reliable sealing, light and flexible operation.
9. the flow direction of the medium is not restricted, do not disturb the flow, do not reduce pressure.
10. simple shape, short structure length, good manufacturing process, wide range of application.
Product Model: Z641H
Nominal diameter: DN50-800mm
Nominal pressure: PN1.6~6.4MPa
Service temperature: -29~425 C (carbon steel) -40~+550 C (stainless steel)
Body material: 304.306.316L.WCB.HT200
Joint flange: JB/T79.GB913.HG20592
Applicable media: corrosive fluids such as air, water, steam, oil, nitric acid, acetic acid, etc.