1. Low flow resistance.The medium channel inside the valve body is straight, the medium flows in a straight line, flow resistance is small.
2, the opening and closing time is less effort.Is compared with the globe valve, because whether open or close, the gate motion direction and the medium flow direction are perpendicular.
3. High height and long opening and closing time.The opening and closing stroke of the gate is large, and the drop is carried out by screw.
4, water hammer phenomenon is not easy to produce.The reason is the long shutdown time.
5, the media can flow in any direction on both sides, easy to install.Gate valve channels are symmetrical on both sides.
6. The length of the structure (the distance between two connecting end faces of the shell) is small.
7. Sealing surface is easy to wear and affect service life.When opening and closing, the gate and the seat of the two sealing surface friction sliding each other, media pressure is easy to produce abrasion and wear, affect the sealing performance, shorten the service life.
8. It's more expensive.The contact sealing surface is more complicated, especially the sealing surface on the gate seat is not easy to be processed, and the parts are more.
9. Simple shape, short structure length, good manufacturability and wide application range.
10. Compact structure, good rigidity of valve, smooth channel, small flow resistance, sealing surface adopts stainless steel and hard alloy, long service life, PTFE packing.Reliable sealing.The operation is light and flexible.
Product Model: Z41T
Nominal diameter: DN15~1200mm
Nominal pressure: PN1.0~1.6MPa
Applicable temperature: <200 C
Applicable media: water, steam, oil, etc.
Main material: cast iron